This paper outlines HP’s recommended approach to Client Virtualization with VMware and outlines the hardware and software needed as well as the process to create a 480 user proof of concept or pilot implementation of the HP Reference Architecture. The document also discusses the process of scaling the infrastructure to a 4800 user implementation.
- Women Of The Channel 2014: Power 50 Solution Providers
- Wireless on the Wall
- VDI Reference Architecture for VMware View
- The Changing Landscape of the Intelligent Branch
- Converged Storage: A Next Gen Virtualized Architecture – HP P4000 Storage
- Intelligent Infrastructure
- ThinkVantage Technologies from Lenovo