SAFEGUARDING YOUR BUSINESS
WHY PARTNER WITH BIT FOR YOUR CYBERSECURITY NEEDS?
Our experts can assess your organization’s cybersecurity practices and develop a plan and policies that both mitigate risk and react to events such as data breaches and disasters.
STAY AHEAD OF CYBERSECURITY THREATS
Cybersecurity is a critical part to any successful IT solution. Your success depends on delivering an integrated approach to security that resolves complex and relentlessly changing security challenges. Our cybersecurity team takes a systematic approach to providing services, solutions and support at every step of the security sales cycle, from professional services—including PEN testing and network assessments—to extensive licensing and marketing development groups, right through to the post-sales technical support team.
We offer a systematic approach to provide cybersecurity services and solutions throughout the entire sales cycle, which enables you to transform your business and become more profitable, highly trusted security advisors.
Cybersecurity Practice-building Plan
- Insights into building a security practice that fits your needs
- Tie insights into associated trainings around compliance, business, operations and marketing
- Industry and vendor-specific certifications
- Sales, security awareness trainings and business-building workshops
- Training on MSSP opportunities and transformation
Pre-sales Professional Services
- Threat assessments and web vulnerability, penetration tests
- Vendor-specific proofs of concept
- Demo gear, demo programs
Operations and Enablement
- Pre-sales tech support, order management
- Channel-enablement services and resources
- Partner program excellence
- Multivendor solution selling
- Creative new financing services and deployment solutions
- Leasing options
- Vendor-specific MSSP programs
Post-sales Professional Services
- 24/7 online access to security-specific IT services
- Onsite and remote installations
- Remote monitoring and management
- Security Operations Center services
SECURITY COMMUNITY AND PARTNER CARE TEAM
- Pre-sales support from security-focused strategists and network security engineers
- Complimentary network and security assessments to drive customer awareness and sales by identifying and providing consultation on vulnerabilities;
- Security-specialized professional and managed services for installation and deployment through BIT direct field services team, which can also be customized for key technology verticals such as healthcare, education, retail and finance.
- Intel Security technology to help customers address the increasingly urgent need to shorten response times when advanced targeted attacks occur and more easily remediate compromised systems, leading to a simplified and more automated threat defense lifecycle. Intel Security offers leading endpoint protection solutions, diverse technologies and a widely adopted and open centralized platform. With Intel Security solutions, BIT can offer a “platform architecture” that affords more seamless protection.
- Managed security solutions that allow customers to outsource the management and configuration of devices to BIT experts
- Fortinet Managed Firewall Services: through a three-year contract that can be billed monthly to customers, we are responsible for managing the firewall through its trained team of engineers. The end-customer stays up-to-date through vendor software updates provided by BIT and does not have to own the hardware, with BIT taking on this investment.
- WatchGuard Managed Firewall Services: hardware is purchased on the front end and the managed services can be billed monthly to the customer. We are responsible for managing the service through its trained team of engineers, while the end-customer owns the firewall and keeps software renewal updates current. There is no long-term contract and customers can cancel the service with one month’s notice. BIT was recently named one of WatchGuard’s top partners, which demonstrates the strength of the strategic relationship WatchGuard and BIT have developed to successfully bring new products and solutions to market.
- Dell SonicWALL Managed Security Services: provides customers with a 24/7/365 managed security service to complement the Dell firewalls we sell and includes monitoring, policy changes, reporting, alerting and issue resolution. This high-value service has attractive features for end-customers in many market segments. Resulting in higher customer satisfaction through the decreased likelihood of data breaches, while strengthening their overall security posture. All of these benefits are provided via a monthly subscription model with no upfront cost – a preferred model among the end-customer community.
- A newly launched cybersecurity partner care team that provides an onsite security-focused strategist and a group of network security engineers that customers can leverage as their own presales support team.
- Complementary network and security assessments to drive customer awareness by identifying and providing consultation on vulnerabilities.
- Security-specialized professional and managed services for installation and deployment through BIT Direct field services team. BIT Direct can also provide industry-specific security and compliance consultations for customers in key technology verticals including healthcare, education, retail and finance.