CONNECTING WITH THE FUTURE
DATA ANALYTICS AND INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT)
Customer demand for real time business intelligence and cognitive response is increasing.
We live in an on-demand world where customer experience reigns supreme and the stakes to deliver quality service can make or break an organization. Solution providers are faced with constant pressure to not only be relevant in today’s market, but provide viable user experience as well. So, what are the options for alleviating this stress?
Data analytics and the tools used to harvest and exploit data are widely considered to represent a new era in business and information technology that takes the concept of “meaningless data” and transforms it into business intelligence to yield better customer experiences.
BIT helps partners and customers understand the true business value of converting data into actionable, timely information in order to influence business outcomes such as improving customer experience and maximizing revenue per customer.
OFFERINGS AND SERVICES
Choose from industry-specific offerings as well as our in-house data analytics, warehouse, integration and predictive analytics expertise to harness big data’s power and custom design solution delivery. Offerings include:
- Industry Solutions – Enable you to provide predictive analytics, data preparation and user dashboards faster using fewer resources
- IoT Solutions – Provide edge-to-enterprise capabilities from sensors and devices to communications and platforms to deliver holistic solutions
- Cloud Solutions – Including BIT Cloud Marketplace, Amazon Web Services and IBM Softlayer expand your market share
- Business Intelligence and Business Analytics Solutions – Include descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics software for IBM, Oracle, SAP and Tableau
- Continuous Improvement Consulting and Implementation Services – Specializing in heterogeneous environments to ensure successful on-time project delivery
- BIT Value-added Administrative Analytics Solutions – For IBM Cognos
- Agile Training and Education – Through 9,500 authorized IT training courses from more than 20 leading technology vendors helps you remain competitive in this evolving and complex technology landscape
ANALYTICS AND IOT EXPERIENCE YOU CAN LEVERAGE
With more than 15 years of experience each, BIT highly-skilled team of Data Architects, Business Intelligence (BI) Architects, Business Analysts, ETL Developers and BI Developers provide channel partners with comprehensive capabilities.
GAME-CHANGING APPROACH TO DATA ANALYTICS
BIT combines a business solution focus, data analytics and IoT technical experts, and dedicated sales resources to help partners and suppliers create brand preference, increase revenue and grow market share. At any stage of engagement, whether it is identifying and qualifying an opportunity, solution design, proof of technology and/or implementation, our unique scalability works well with partners trying to successfully address their customer’s needs.
ACCELERATE SOLUTION SALES WITH PROVEN DATA CENTER TECHNOLOGIES
Market and industry trends are changing the way companies approach their data center strategies. Today, IT management is being asked to increase availability and responsiveness while cutting costs and doing more with less.
Key concerns are driving companies to not just improve, but transform their approach to business processes and data center management. These concerns include:
- Aging infrastructures;
- Escalating power and cooling costs;
- Increased space requirements;
- And more.
As a solutions provider, customers look to BIT as a trusted advisor. We not only need to understand the major market trends affecting the data center, but also the customer’s business pains – and respond with effective (and profitable) solutions to address those needs.
Having the technical knowledge and capabilities will sets BIT Direct apart an invaluable to our customers.
Through robust core service offerings and over 15 years of solutions expertise, we can help you deliver a broad range of proven and efficient data center technologies to every customer.
Mobility has rapidly become much more than a value-added feature. In fact, its rapid adoption has led mobility to be called IT’s “Third Platform,” and that is no surprise. It’s what professionals and consumers expect, and has become a necessity for businesses to remain competitive.
BIT was an early adopter and has been delivering mobile solutions since 2002. With our breadth of mobility experience, we can move your business onto the Third Platform with ease, leaving your business poised to take advantage of the growth in mobile traffic while maintaining consistency across your brands.