CONNECTING YOUR WAY
BIT Integrates with third-party E-Procurement software providers, marketplaces, exchanges, and consortiums to integrate with customer procurement solutions.
- Refine corporate buying procedures
- Consolidate all purchases through one interface
- Decrease order fulfillment costs by consolidating invoices
- Reduce human error and decrease transactional costs
- Improve spend control
Benefit from one-stop shopping, reporting, and forecasting
GETTING STARTED WITH OUR E-PROCUREMENT SERVICES
- Our unique e-Procurement system enables you to compare technology products, price and availability from multiple manufacturers and wholesale distributors with a secure log-in.
- Your Direct Link to Over 1 Million Technology Products.
- Our proprietary system makes us highly efficient and cost-effective. Open an account today and experience the difference!
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
- Real-time pricing and availability for over 1 million SKUs from over 2,000 manufacturers and distributors
- Access to over $3 Billion in available inventory
- Easy-to-use interface with powerful search capabilities
- “Lowest price” button quickly displays multiple suppliers to highlight lowest price
- Easily compare your specific Manufacturer Special Bid pricing to the daily market price on every purchase, every day
- Access via secure IDs and passwords
- Administrative rights to manage your users and groups
- Access to create and manage orders, quotes and standards
- Real-time order tracking and live punch-out to shipping carriers for shipping status
- Online access to invoices with serial numbers and asset tag information
- Storage of all your company ship-to addresses with easy selection upon order entry
- Ability for secured corporate pCard transactions with Level 3 data reporting
- Online software license tracking
- Online returns tracking
- Asset management
- Consolidated invoicing
EASY TO USE
- Detailed product specifications, notes, pictures and product option information
- Customized web portals and splash pages tailored to each client’s specific needs
- Customized “dashboard” displaying relevant information per user
- Integrated purchase approval routing, administrative rights, branded standards and manageable user access
SIMPLE YET DETAILED REPORTING
- Easy access to both standard and customized reporting
- Cost center reports
- Department reports
- Order history reports – all past purchase history from 1993 available online
- Manufacturer name or part number volume / history
- Serial number reports
- A/R aging reports
- Cost savings reports
- Software license expiration reports
- Hardware warranty reports
LOGISTICS AND VIRTUAL INVENTORY
We provide logistics support to our customers such as outsourced fulfillment, virtual product searches, and direct ship to end users. Other logistics-support activities we provide include generation of customized shipping documents; multi-level serial number tracking for customized, configured products; and online order and shipment tracking. We also offer turnkey logistics solutions designed to address the needs of large-volume or specialty-logistics services. Our turnkey service offering is modular in nature and is designed to cover all aspects of the logistics life cycle including transportation management, inventory optimization, complimentary product matching, reverse logistics, asset refurbishment, and disposal and strategic procurement.
We have a decentralized warehouse strategy that reduces shipping costs and allows for quick delivery to major metropolitan areas. Utilizing this strategy, we are able to offer logistic solutions that vary in value add and cost.
We support our pick, pack, and ship customers by stocking common products in one of our 24 distributions centers. Along with our proprietary system, our purchasing and product management teams work to put the right product in the right places at the right time. From there, customers can utilize our portal or their assigned sales representative to order available product.
For product we do not have in stock, we can support direct shipments from the manufacturer to our customers.
Many of our customers require higher supply chain stability and utilize our bonded inventory program. Often referred to as Supplier Managed Inventory (SMI), we stock and bond inventory levels according to customer forecasts and buffer requirements. Product is virtually segregated and unavailable to other customers without prior approval. Product is then delivered just-in-time (JIT), when a customer issues a pull or purchase order.
Global fulfillment can be supported through various models. Vendor direct shipments and shipments from our U.S. distribution centers do require vendor approval. We can also utilize a regional hub to support a bonded inventory program. This requires both internal and vendor approval.
- Global access
- Improved customer service
- Optimized transportation costs
- Flexible costs
- Decreased inventory
- Increased fill rates
- Quality consistency
- Quick response to changing customer demands
Our focus on operational excellence means you get consistent quality across your procurement operations. Our solutions allow you to decrease inventory, increase fill rates and respond quickly to changes in customer demand.
- Global distribution centers, processes and systems
- Automation and sortation
- Specialized product storage and handling
- Conventional and high-density storage
- Warehouse management system
- Labor management system
- Value-added services
- Inventory visibility
- Account management
- Order reconciliation
- Outbound serial number capture
- Lowered transaction costs due to B2B process efficiency
- Deeper volume and relationship driven product discounts resulting in overall IT cost reduction
- Maximized investment B2B, ERP, and other money saving systems
- Our unique business model enables to monitor and compare Projects Special Bid vs. Industry Pricing
- Robust reporting capabilities provide visibility into true IT project spend
- One portal – one process to find the lowest prices, offers real-time ordering, tracking and shipping information
- Dedicated account team with single point of contact streamlines procurement
- Our expertise in complex enterprise systems ensures standards compliance for projects
- B2B e-Procurement integration increases process efficiencies and rapid access to information
- Our buying power and volume enables our clients to benefit from deep manufacturer discounts
- We interface with purchasing, asset management, accounting and help desk systems.
- Conserve resources with project and rollout management services