LET’S ADD SOME SCALABILITY
Converged Infrastructure combines several traditionally siloed IT components into a single optimized solution. By converging servers, data storage, networking equipment and software, Converged Infrastructure solutions provide a scalable and more cost efficient way to quickly deploy a more simplified IT infrastructure.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A CONVERGED INFRASTRUCTURE
- End-to-End Virtualization – Compute, storage, network and I/O
- Resilient – Improved availability using less infrastructure
- Open – Choice, flexibility, and interoperable
- Orchestrated – Automated arrangement, coordination, and management of complex computer systems, middleware, and services
- Modular – Replace or add any one component (module) without affecting the rest of the compute solution
WHAT MAKES UP A CONVERGED INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS
These solutions are completely integrated and sold as a completely integrated IT offering, but they are comprised of the following technologies:
- Networking – Typically large modular core switches
- Servers – Blade servers
- Virtualization Software – Hypervisor and management software
- Data Storage – Network attached storage
This unified approach to IT infrastructure heralds the convergence of network and compute layers, which simplifies data center manageability and improves flexibility and utilization. It also allows IT to focus more on delivering services to end users, and less on how to piece together disparate IT components and make them work together.
OUR CONVERGED INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
We can help you streamline your data center with preconfigured integrated systems that pool servers, storage, networking and software together and prevalidated reference architectures to support flexible workload requirements. Hyperconverged appliances can tightly integrate compute, storage, networking and virtualization into a single, flexible modular appliance. In addition, we provide comprehensive support for cloud readiness and private or hybrid cloud deployments.
LET’S GET STARTED!
Our Account Executives are ready to assist you with every phase of choosing and leveraging the right solution for your IT environment. Our approach includes:
- An initial discovery session to understand your goals, requirements, and budget
- An assessment review of your existing environment and definition of project requirements
- Detailed vendor evaluations, recommendations, future design and proof of concept
- Procurement, configuration, and deployment of the final solution
- Ongoing product lifecycle support
- Overview of requirements and service assessment
Featured CI Partners
- Dell EMC
- Nimble Storage
- Scale Computing